The Foundation for the Deaf was established with the following objectives:
- To support and promote education for the deaf regardless of gender, nationality and religion;
- To collaborate with institutes of teacher training for the deaf;
- To promote study on auditory system diseases and rehabilitation for the deaf;
- To disseminate information concerning deafness, deaf and hard of hearing persons;
- To encourage appropriate job placement for the deaf;
- To collaborate with other organizations aiming to help the deaf; To be free of all political aims and influences
Foundation for the Deaf is the main nonprofit able organization that promotes human rights and supports Education and Quality of Life of Deaf persons in Thailand.
A well coordinated array and organized services and supported to enhance existing family schools and community resources across the nation ensuring deaf and hard of hearing persons can maximize their potential and became fully participating citizen in our country.